sábado, 16 de setembro de 2017

Kristene DiMarco - Fear Not ... ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫


When life piles up
And you're feeling overcome
Stand still and believe 
I won't let you drown 
When a cry's in your throat
Watching all the waves below  
Lift your eyes to the sky 
And trust that I won't pass you by 

Fear not
If I could say it any louder I would
Fear not
If I could say it any louder I would 

Let me show you what I see
You can’t dream too big for Me
So get up get on your way
We’ve got things to do today

Fear not
If I could say it any louder I would
Fear not
If I could say it any louder I would

Remember all I told you
Remember all I said 
When the questions start arising 
Keep your eyes fixed straight ahead 
Hold on tightly to the promise 
Hold firmly to the truth 
That I love you
Oh I love you

Fear not 
If I could shout it any louder I would
Fear not
If I could shout it any louder I would [x2]

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário