quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2016

BYU Noteworthy feat. Keith Goodrich - Be Thou My Vision ... ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫


Be Thou my Vision, o Lord of my heart
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best thought, by day or by night
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light, my light

Be Thou my wisdom, be Thou my true word
Be Thou ever with me, and I with Thee Lord
Be Thou my dear Father, and I as Thy son
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee, one

Will Thou preserve me, midst all of my foes
Thy love as a fortress, that none can o're throw
O be Thou my guardian, my shield and my stay
Protect and defend me, through all of my days

Be Thou my vision, o Ruler of all
Great heart of my own heart, whatever befall
Grant me Thy presence, when victory is won
Great high King of Heaven, my heaven's bright sun

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário