sábado, 19 de dezembro de 2015

David L. Ward - There Is No Sin That I Have Done ... ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫


There is no sin that I have done
That has such height and breadth
It can't be washed in Jesus' blood
Or covered by His death.
There is no spot that still remains,
No cause to hide my face,
For He has stooped to wash me clean
And covered me with grace.

There is no wrath that I will know,
No wormwood and no gall;
For though such wounds and grief I earned
My Savior bore them all.
There is no work that I must add
To stand before His throne.
I only plead His life and death
Sufficient on their own.

There is no love that I desire
But Jesus' warm embrace.
While now I know His love by faith
I long to see His face.
There is no song that I will sing,
No melody but this,
That my Beloved, He is mine,
For He has made me His.

Yes my Beloved, He is mine,
For He has made me His.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário