sábado, 25 de janeiro de 2014

Nicholas & Veruschka - No Ordinary Man ... ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫



Lying helpless on the street without hope and all alone.
A man walked up to me and I could see he felt my sadness like his own.
Then he reached out to me and softly said, You're healed, and I could stand.
As he looked at me there was compassion in his eyes like I had never seen.
There must be more to Him that I did not understand, for he seemed more than just an ordinary man.
I wondered who this man could be.
That He would care so much for me.

I don't understand why there was so much compassion in this man.
He saw me in my need and He reached out his healing hands to me.

His bleeding body brusied and weak, they saw Him stumble to the ground.
Trembling He tried to stand amidst the angry voices in the crowd.
I just could not understand, was this not the Man who had touched me with His healing hands.
And I though how can this be, what had he done to endure such suffering?
There was more to Him that I did not understand for He was more than just an ordinary man
The Son of God see my true need:

He had come to die for me.
Now I realize why there was so much compassion in His eyes.
He cared enough for me that He would die to heal my soul eternally.

And as they laid Him on the cross.
He stretched out His arms so willingly.
And they nailed down the hands that had reached out to me.

Now I realize why there was so much compassion in His eyes.
He cared enough for me that He would die to heal my soul eternally.
Die to heal my soul eternally.

As I watched Him hanging there, He turned His head and looked down at me.
He saw me the same as I first had seen.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário