segunda-feira, 20 de maio de 2019

Pat Barrett feat. Steffany Gretzinger & Amanda Lindsey Cook - Sails ... ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫


Falling is easy
Staying in love is hard
Hard to be honest
And keep your heart open
To be who we truly are
Without the excuses
Without the facade 
There’s no pretending
Here in Your love

Oh Lord, set me free [x2]

I’m finally seeing
You were here all along
Your love wasn’t absent
No, it doesn’t come or go
The image I’ve had
Is starting to fail
You’re patient with me
Lifting the veil

Oh Lord, set me free [x4]

I let out the sails of my heart
Here I am, here You are [x8]

I’ve spent so many years stuck in my head
Couldn’t see past myself
And all this time You were right here in front of me
A part of me
Inside of me
And patiently You spoke to me
And You set me free

So naturally I’m living from my heart
I’m living from my heart
This is just the beginning 
This is just the beginning
This is just the beginning
Of a new way of living with You
With You

I let out the sails of my heart
Here I am, here You are [x4]

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário